Sunday, August 29, 2010

CaseCrown Genuine Leather Horizontal Flip iPad Case (Black) for the Apple iPad

The slippery iPad needs a case. At first, I purchased the polycarbonate one. I ordered this leather one just to see what it would be like. I thought that I could always return it if I did not like it or if it was not a quality item.

This case is great.The fit is great and it does not detract from the quality iPad. I like it better than the poly-carbon one because it offers more protection and is perfect to carry the iPad around. If you are going to carry the iPad in a briefcase, then that may be another matter and you may prefer the poly-carbon one. I have found that I carry the iPad only - like for example to a Dr. appointment or business lunch meeting, this case is just the thing.

For business, I find the iPad less "geeky" than plopping down a laptop at a lunch appointment. The iPad is much like a big iPhone. Great to show a client a picture or data sheet or chart. A laptop, well, is just more "there" and in the client's face than the iPad. This leather case is perfect thing to carry into a client meeting and I don't have to worry as much about the slippery iPad and someone dropping it when I hand it to them.

For $20, it is a great value and the quality is outstanding. Very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment