Sunday, August 29, 2010

Macally BOOKSTAND Protective Case and Stand for iPad

After only a few weeks this case has started to fall apart after normal use (by normal use, I mean that I baby the iPad)! The glue that holds the microfiber cover onto the plastic shell started to come loose. At first it looked like little bubbles under the microfiber but now nearly the whole back cover is separated from the shell. This makes me worried that it will slip and cause me to drop the iPad. Suspecting that I may just have a defective product, I searched online and to my surprise there are others with this problem. Amazon doesn't allow links but it's easy to find the discussion boards I found.

I will once again revisit this review if I receive a replacement BOOKSTAND case that doesn't exhibit these same problems. Otherwise, check my reviews to see if I have found decent a folio case for my iPad.

This is the second problem I have had with Macally in purchasing this case. I originally ordered it from the Macally website because it was "In Stock" only to find out a week later that it wasn't in stock and my order was automatically canceled. It was frustrating at the time but it would have saved me a lot of trouble if I had moved on to another case!

No comments:

Post a Comment